The role that we’re holding for you:
As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will act as the gatekeeper for the Product Engineering team to ensure all releases meets or exceed our customers’ expectation for quality.
- Develop test strategies, plans and cases
- Work collaboratively with the entire engineering team to identify quality risk during design stage.
- Test automation development, execution and maintenance
- Accurate and timely test reports to the engineering team and senior management team
- Complex customer issue reproduction and verification
- Actively take innovative test method to verify product from customer’s point of view.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Telecommunications or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and SIP
- Test Automation experience is a plus
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.